Holiday Mint Fudge
- Yield: 81 (3/4-inch square) pieces
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy coating wafers
- 1 cup red candy coating wafers
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup dark green candy coating wafers
- LINE 9-inch square pan with foil. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1/3 can sweetened condensed milk (scant 1/2 cup), 2 tablespoons butter and chocolate wafers in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 60 seconds. Stir until smooth and melted. Pour evenly into prepared pan. Chill 20 minutes. Repeat for red and green wafers, adding peppermint extract to the red layer and chilling between layers.
- CHILL one hour more. Remove fudge from pan using edges of foil. Remove from foil. Cut into 3/4-inch squares.
- *Candy coating wafers can be purchased in larger grocery stores, craft stores or candy supplies stores.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 28), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.