Creamy Espresso Latte Pops
- Yield: 12 pops
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 (3 oz.) disposable plastic cups or 12 (3 oz.) ice pop molds
- 12 wooden craft sticks or lollipop sticks
- BRING sweetened condensed milk to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes or until very thick.
- ADD milk, cream and instant coffee slowly to saucepan on low heat, whisking until well blended. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- POUR 1/3 cup cooled mixture into each cup or mold. Freeze until partially frozen, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Insert wooden sticks. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- To release from ice pop molds, dip quickly into warm water.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 creamsicles), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 20g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.