Salted Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge
- Yield: 64 1-inch squares
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (13 oz.) jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- LINE 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending over pan edges.
- HEAT sweetened condensed milk and chocolate hazelnut spread in heavy saucepan over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until completely melted. Stir in hazelnuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Let rest 5 mintues. Sprinkle evenly with sea salt.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting foil. Cut into 64 1-inch squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 64), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.