Salted Nut Turtle Bars
- Yield: 24 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup broken mini pretzels
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 4 cups pretzels and sugar in food processor bowl. Process until coarse crumbs form. Add butter. Pulse to mix. Press crust into bottom of prepared pan. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans and broken pretzels. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 28 to 32 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Cool completely on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.