- Yield: 6 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- COMBINE boiling water, uncooked rice and cinnamon stick in medium bowl. Cover; let stand at room temperature 24 hours.
- POUR rice mixture into blender container. Cover and process 3 minutes or until almost smooth. Strain mixture through a fine sieve.
- POUR liquid into a large pitcher. Stir in water, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Cover and chill. Serve over ice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 64g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 39g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.