- Yield: 18 snowmen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 6 fruit flavored roll-up snacks for scarves and hats
- Mini semisweet chocolate chips for eyes and buttons
- 18 mini candy coated chocolate pieces for noses
- 36 thin pretzel sticks for arms
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour into medium bowl; cover. Chill up to 1 hour, until firm.
- SHAPE chilled chocolate mixture into 18 balls of each of the following sizes: 1 1/4-inch, 1-inch and 3/4-inch. Roll each ball in powdered sugar. Place 1 large ball on plate, flattening bottom side to balance. Insert toothpick in center. Thread medium ball on top of large ball. Top with small ball to make a snowman.
- UNROLL fruit snack. Cut 1/4-inch wide strips from the short side (4 1/2 inches) of one roll-up snack for the scarves. Place one around the neck of each snowman, overlapping in front to keep it in place. Insert mini chocolate chips, pointed tops in, for eyes and two to three buttons down front.* Add a mini candy coated chocolate piece for the nose. Insert pieces of pretzel sticks into the middle ball to make arms.
- CUT four 2-inch circles from one roll-up snack.** Make one slit to the center. Overlap circle, almost double, to make a cone-shape for the hat. Wet inside edge with water; stick hat to head. Place on top of snowman. Repeat for remaining snowmen to make 18.
- * Wipe powdered sugar from hands between adding each eye, button and nose.
- **Use 2-inch diameter cookie cutter or sharp edge of inverted 1/4-cup measuring cup to make circles.
- A rolling pastry wheel may be used to cut scarves with scalloped edges from the roll-up snacks.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1), Calories 59 (Calories from Fat 24), Total Fat 2.7g (Saturated Fat 1.6g), Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 9mg, Total Carbohydrate 6.2g (Dietary Fiber 0.4g, Sugars 5.7g), Protein 0.5g; Percent Daily Value*: Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.