Sweet and Easy Waffles
- Yield: 10 6-inch waffles or 8 Belgian waffles
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- HEAT waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
- BEAT eggs with whisk in large bowl, about 2 minutes or until fluffy. Blend in flour, sweetened condensed milk, water, oil, baking powder, salt and vanilla, mixing just until batter is smooth.
- COAT waffle iron with no-stick cooking spray. Pour a scant 2/3 cup of batter onto center of hot waffle iron and close lid. Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Use a fork to remove waffle. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 10 waffles), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.