Tropical Coconut Lime Semifrio
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream of coconut
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes, toasted *
- 4 ripe kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, cubed
- LINE a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending plastic wrap at least 5 inches over edges of pan.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cream of coconut, lime juice, lime peel and salt in large bowl; mix well.
- BEAT whipping cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff. Fold into sweetened condensed milk mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 cup toasted coconut. Cover and freeze several hours or overnight.
- To serve: INVERT onto large serving plate, discarding plastic wrap. Sprinkle evenly with remaining coconut. Arrange several kiwi slices lengthwise down center of loaf. Toss remaining kiwi with pineapple in medium bowl. Slice semifreddo and place on individual serving plates. Spoon pineapple mixture over semifreddo.
- * To toast coconut: Spread coconut on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 3 minutes, tossing with a fork every 15 seconds, until lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 50g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.