Cinnamon Spiced Cafe Latte
- Yield: 4 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 3/4 cup ground Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Whipped cream, as desired
- Additional ground cinnamon
- STIR together ground coffee and cinnamon. Brew coffee in coffeemaker using 3 cups cold water.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk into large coffee pot or 1 1/2-quart pitcher. Add hot brewed coffee, stirring until thoroughly blended.
- POUR coffee mixture into cafe mugs. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additonal cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 59g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.