Cinnamon Spiced Iced Coffee
- Yield: 6 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 3/4 cup ground Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Ice cubes
- STIR together ground coffee and cinnamon. Brew in coffeemaker using 3 cups cold water.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk into 1 1/2-quart pitcher. Add hot brewed coffee, stirring until thoroughly blended.
- POUR coffee mixture over ice in tall glasses or cafe mugs. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 59g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 25%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.