Chocolate Chip Cannoli Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell, thawed if necessary
- Cinnamon sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips or miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whipped topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Brush pie shell very lightly with water; generously sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- STIR ricotta cheese, sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into pie crust.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Filling will appear slightly soft. Cool completely on wire rack. Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 69g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 54g), Protein 14g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 35%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.