Ice Cream Cone Sundae Fudge
- Yield: 64 pieces
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 210 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Dash of kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped sugar ice cream cones
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup well-drained chopped maraschino cherries
- LINE an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter and salt in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
- STIR in peanuts, chopped sugar cones, white chocolate chips and cherries until thoroughly blended. Spread in prepared pan. Cover and chill 3 hours or until firm.
- REMOVE fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Peel off foil. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 64), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.