S'Mores Extreme Explosion Bars
- Yield: 30 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Stir graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl until evenly moistened. Firmly press into bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chocolate chips and marshmallows on top of crust.
- PLACE 1 cup chocolate chips in small bowl. Bring 1/2 cup cream to a boil in small saucepan over medium heat. Pour over chocolate chips; let stand 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle evenly over marshmallow layer.
- BEAT cream cheese, egg and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Blend in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Pour evenly over chocolate layer. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- BAKE 32 to 37 minutes or until set in center and golden brown on top. Place remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips in small bowl. Bring remaining 1/2 cup cream to a boil in small saucepan over medium heat. Pour over chocolate chips; let stand 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle evenly over warm bars. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 30), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.