Caribbean Pineapple-Lime Ice Cream
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice, undrained
- 1 (14 oz.) cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 4 to 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 cup heavy cream
- COMBINE undrained pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, lime peel, vanilla and food coloring, if desired, in large bowl; mix well.
- WHIP cream in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Fold into pineapple mixture.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or 2-quart freezer-safe container. Cover; freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 27g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 10%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.