Pineapple and Chipotle Ice Pops
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice, undrained
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- PLACE pineapple in food processor. Cover and process until pureed. Combine pureed pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, pineapple juice, lime juice and chile powder in large bowl; mix well.
- SPOON into 8 (4 oz.) plastic ice pop molds or 10 (3-ounce) wax-coated paper cups. If using paper cups, insert wooden craft stick into the center of each cup. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 pop of 8), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 53g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.