Coconut Licuado (Coquito)
- Yield: 12 (1/2 cup) servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package French vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 (12 fl. oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 (13.5 fl. oz.) can coconut milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- PROCESS water and pudding mix in blender container 30 seconds until blended. Add evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, coconut milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Blend until combined and smooth.
- POUR into serving glasses. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.