Berry Chocolate Ice Cream Loaf
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries or blackberries), divided, plus additional for garnish
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping, heated according to package directions
- LINE 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, extending over edges of pan. Combine chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in small bowl. Press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
- MASH 1 cup red berries. Whip cream and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Stir sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl until blended. Add mashed berries. Fold in whipped cream and 1 cup remaining whole berries. Spoon into prepared pan. Cover.
- FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. Invert onto serving plate. Remove foil. Spoon fudge topping over loaf, if desired. Garnish with fresh berries. Slice into servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 640 (Calories from Fat 300), Total Fat 33g (Saturated Fat 19g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 80g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 65g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 30%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.