Butter Pecan Ice Cream Loaf
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 360 Minutes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup ground pecans, toasted*
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- LINE 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, extending over edges of pan. Combine cracker crumbs, ground pecans and 4 tablespoons melted butter in small bowl. Press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
- WHIP heavy cream to stiff peaks in large bowl. Stir sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup chopped pecans, maple extract and 3 tablespoons melted butter in another large bowl until blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Cover.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Invert onto serving plate. Remove foil. Spoon caramel topping over loaf. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup pecan halves. Slice into servings.
- *To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. To avoid over browning remove from pan immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 610 (Calories from Fat 390), Total Fat 44g (Saturated Fat 20g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 45g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.