Oatmeal Raisin Cheesecake Crumble
- Yield: 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Maurice Chinn, Brunswick, GA, Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010 Finalist
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Big Deluxe™ refrigerated oatmeal raisin cookies (12 cookies)
- 2 cups Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 EGGLAND’S BEST eggs
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s® cinnamon chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- Heat oven to 350°F. In bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan, press cookie dough rounds evenly for crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the pecans; press firmly into dough. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add milk, vanilla and eggs; beat until well blended. On low speed, beat in 1/2 cup of the flour. Pour over crust; spread evenly.
- In medium bowl, mix brown sugar and remaining 1/2 cup flour. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in cinnamon chips, raisins, oats and remaining 1 cup pecans. Sprinkle over cheese mixture.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes longer or until set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. To serve, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store in refrigerator.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010
- Fisher and Chef’s Naturals are registered trademarks of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., Elgin, IL 60123-7820
- Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc.
- ®Land O’ Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
- Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cke), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 38g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.