Lemon Raspberry Smoothies
- Yield: 5 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 (6 oz.) container low fat mixed berry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries such as raspberries, blueberries and strawberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, yogurt, mixed berries and lemon juice in blender container.
- COVER and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/5 of recipe), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 5), Total Fat 0.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 80g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 76g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 30%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.