Creamy Lemon Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetened lemonade flavor drink mix
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- Smucker's® Peach Preserves, or a jam or preserve of your choice
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sour cream, sweetened condensed milk and lemonade mix in medium bowl with an electric mixer until blended. Pour into crumb crust.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool thoroughly. Chill 2 hours. Garnish with preserves and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 73g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 64g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 25%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.