Simple Chocolate Fondue
- Yield: 2 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- 8 (1 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate squares
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 teaspoons warm water, as needed
- Fresh fruit (strawberries, sliced bananas, pineapple chunks), small cookies or small pretzel twists
- MELT chocolate squares in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until soft. Stir until smooth. Stir in sweetened condensed milk until blended. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- STIR in vanilla and 3 teaspoons warm water. If sauce becomes too thick for dipping, stir in additional water by teaspoonful until smooth.
- SERVE warm with fresh fruit, small cookies or small pretzel twists.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 49g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.