Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars
- Yield: 36 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened, flaked coconut
- 1 cup salted peanuts
Or 1 cup other nuts, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Coat 13x9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE muffin mix and butter in large bowl; stir until completely blended. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle coconut and nuts over crust. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool; cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/36), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 9%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.