Raspberry Mocha Mousse Parfaits
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Minutes
- 4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 can refrigerated whipped cream
- 2 cups fresh or frozen red raspberries
- MELT chocolate in a microwave-safe dish on HIGH (100% power) in 20 second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk into large bowl. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Dissolve coffee in hot water. Add to chocolate mixture, beating until smooth. Chill 15 minutes. Chill beaters and mixing bowl from electric mixer 10 minutes in preparation for next step.
- BEAT cream in chilled bowl with chilled beaters until stiff. Fold into chilled chocolate mixture. Reserve 8 raspberries for garnish. Layer parfait glasses as follows: 1/4 cup chocolate mousse, refrigerated whipped cream, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup chocolate mousse. Refrigerate parfaits 20 minutes before serving. Just before serving, garnish each with refrigerated whipped cream and a single raspberry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 1 parfait), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 16g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 32g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 20%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.