Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding
- Yield: 9 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 extra large croissants
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Orchard's Finest Northwoods Blueberry Preserves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- CUT croissants in half lengthwise. Spread each half with about 1 tablespoon preserves. Replace tops. Cut into small strips. Place in prepared baking dish. Using small spoonfuls, dab remaining preserves on top.
- WHISK eggs. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk, water, butter, vanilla and cinnamon until blended. Pour over cut-up croissants. Press larger pieces down into the liquid. Let set 5 minutes.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. May be served sprinkled with powdered sugar or with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.