Light Citrus Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 (8 oz.) packages low fat cream cheese (NOT tub cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup fat free, cholesterol free egg substitute product
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Spray bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Sprinkle evenly on bottom of pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Slowly add flour, mixing well. On low speed, add sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth. Add vanilla, lemon and orange peel and egg substitute product. Mix just until blended. Pour filling into pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes. With thin knife, carefully loosen cheesecake from side of pan. Cool completely. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 30g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 25%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.