Pineapple Mint Punch
- Yield: 20 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Smucker's® Mint Flavor Apple Jelly
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale or lemon-line carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 quart lemon or lime sherbet
- COMBINE water and jelly in saucepan. Cook and stir until jelly melts. Cool completely.
- STIR together pineapple juice, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large punch bowl until blended. Stir in cooled jelly mixture. Add ginger ale. Scoop sherbet on top. Serve immediately, stirring occasionally to keep blended.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 40g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.