Peanutty Chocolate Shake
- Yield: 5 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Whipped cream, candy sprinkles, chopped nuts
- COMBINE water, sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and cocoa in order listed in blender container. Blend until smooth.
- ADD ice, 1 cup at a time, blending until smooth after each addition. Top with whipped cream, candy sprinkles or chopped nuts if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/5 of recipe), Calories 600 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 75g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 68g), Protein 19g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 30%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.