Frozen Cranberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 360 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- Whipped cream
- COMBINE wafer crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Reserve 1/2 cup cranberry sauce. Add remaining cranberry sauce to cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Cover.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and reserved cranberry sauce.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 78g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 63g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.