White Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (6 oz.) package premium white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, stiffly whipped
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat. Stir in almond extract. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream.
- SPOON into pie crust. Chill 4 hours or until set. Serve with fresh raspberries or strawberries, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.