Triple Chocolate Strawberry Cookie Bars
- Yield: 36 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12 oz.) box finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies (about 88 cookies or 2 3/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped slivered almonds
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 6 (1 oz.) squares premium white chocolate
- 5 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cookie crumbs, almonds and melted butter in large bowl; mix well. Press firmly into bottom of prepared dish.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Cool.
- COMBINE 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon butter in 2-quart glass measure. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 1 minute or until chips melt. Stir until smooth. Spread evenly over baked crust layer. Chill 15 minutes.
- SPREAD strawberry jam evenly over chocolate layer; chill 15 minutes.
- COMBINE remaining sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate squares in 1-quart glass measure. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate melts. Stir until smooth. Spread evenly over jam. Chill 30 minutes.
- MELT semi-sweet chocolate squares with whipping cream in small saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Spread evenly over white chocolate. Chill 1 to 2 hours before cutting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.