Apricot Almond Chewies
- Yield: 7 dozen cookies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 4 cups finely chopped dried apricots (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups flaked coconut or coconut macaroon crumbs (about 21 macaroons)
- 2 cups slivered almonds, toasted*, finely chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Whole almonds, if desired
- COMBINE all ingredients except whole almonds in large bowl. Chill 2 hours.
- SHAPE chilled dough into 1-inch balls. Top each with whole almond, if desired.
- Serve in individual candy cups or wrap up in colored foil squares.
- *To toast almonds: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 72), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.