Cherry Vanilla Ribbon Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (9 or 10-inch) baked pie crust
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- BEAT cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- BEAT in water and pudding mix on low speed until smooth. Chill 10 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
- SPREAD half the pudding mixture into prepared pie crust. Top with half of the cherry filling, then remaining pudding mixture. Chill 2 hours or until set. Garnish as desired with remaining cherry filling before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.