Berry Patch Smoothie
- Yield: 6 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3 cups Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries, frozen
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen
- PLACE sweetened condensed milk and cranberry juice in blender; blend until smooth.
- ADD berries. Blend on low to chop fruit, then blend on high to finish.
- POUR 1 1/2 cups of prepared smoothie into 16-ounce glass. Serve immediately.
- Turn off blender and stir from the bottom up with a large metal spoon to facilitate blending of frozen fruit. For a lighter consistency, add 1 cup ice cubes (per serving) when blending sweetend condensed milk and cranberry juice.
- To make an elegant dessert parfait: Alternate layers of vanilla ice cream and smoothie mixture in a pretty parfait glass. Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and fresh strawberry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 620 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 119g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 108g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 45%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.