Coconut Cranberry Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 28 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Gently spread over crust.
- BAKE 25 to 28 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.