Strawberry Coconut Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans*
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 (1 oz.) squares white chocolate baking bar, melted
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- SPRINKLE coconut over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
- BAKE 20 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- SPREAD preserves evenly over top of cooled bars; sprinkle pecans over top. Drizzle melted chocolate over bars; repeat with white chocolate. Chill. Cut into bars.
- *To toast pecans: Place pecans in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.