Frozen Cherry Cream Pie
- Yield: 20 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen sweet cherries, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate or graham cracker pie crusts
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- MIX in cherries, lemon juice and almond extract. Fold in whipped topping.
- POUR mixture into crusts; freeze overnight. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.