Creamy Mint Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups creme de menthe candies, divided (about 25)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and cocoa in large bowl. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Sprinkle 1 cup crème de menthe candies over warm crust. Let cool.
- COMBINE cream cheese and powdered sugar in medium bowl; mix in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Sprinkle 1/2 cup creme de menthe candies and 1/4 cup chopped pecans over top.
- CHILL. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.