- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) container reduced fat sour cream, at room temperture
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; top with sour cream. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Cool. Chill. Garnish with cherries, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.