Iced Mocha Latte
- Yield: 5 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup, chilled
- Ice cubes
- COMBINE water, coffee crystals, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup in blender container until crystals are dissolved. (Process 2 minutes?)
- POUR over ice in tall glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cup, 1/5 of recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 69g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 30%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.