Festive Cranberry Cream Punch
- Yield: About 2 1/2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- CRANBERRY ICE RING
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 to 1 cups cranberries
- Lime slices or mint leaves
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale or club soda, chilled
- COMBINE cranberry juice and water. Pour 1/2 cup into 1 1/2-quart ring mold. Arrange cranberries and lime slices in mold. Freeze. Add remaining cranberry liquid. Freeze overnight.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and thawed cranberry concentrate in punch bowl.
- ADD ginger ale or club soda just before serving. Top with Cranberry Ice Ring or ice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cup, 1/10 of recipe), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 81g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 75g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.