Cherry Dream Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla and lemon peel.
- POUR into pie crust. Cover and chill 3 hours or until set. Remove cherries from pie filling using a slotted spoon; spoon cherries onto top of pie. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 29g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.