Raspberry Almond Trifles
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 (3 oz.) packages ladyfingers, separated
- 1 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- BEAT cream in large bowl until soft peaks form. Fold in sweetened condensed milk.
- LAYER bottom of 12 (4-ounce) custard cups or ramekins with ladyfingers. Spread half of jam over ladyfingers. Spread evenly with half of cream mixture. Sprinkle with half of almonds. Repeat layers with remaining ladyfingers, jam, cream mixture and almonds.
- COVER and chill 2 hours. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
- To toast almonds: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 130mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 81g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 71g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 25%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.