Eagle Brand® Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 240 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- MELT butter in small saucepan; stir in cookie crumbs. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of ungreased 9-inch pie plate; chill while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl; add peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla; fold in whipped cream.
- POUR into crust. Chill 4 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 600 (Calories from Fat 370), Total Fat 42g (Saturated Fat 19g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 36g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.