- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen red raspberries in sugar, thawed, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Red food coloring
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- COMBINE 1 package undrained raspberries and cornstarch in saucepan; cook and stir until thickened and clear. Chill.
- DRAIN remaining raspberries. Combine with sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in blender; blend until smooth. Place in bowl; stir in a small amount of food coloring, if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- SPOON half the mousse mixture into dessert dishes; top with equal portions of raspberry sauce, then remaining mousse mixture. Chill.
- Serve in festive stemmed dessert cups. Tie gold ribbon and a small bow at the base of the stem and cup to create added elegance for your holiday settings.
- Try substituting frozen raspberries with strawberries or blueberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 42g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.