Frozen Orange Cloud Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 50 wafers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup orange carbonated beverage
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Red and yellow food coloring, if desired
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- COMBINE wafer crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, carbonated beverage, orange peel and food coloring in large bowl. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared crust.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 580 (Calories from Fat 370), Total Fat 41g (Saturated Fat 24g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 130mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 38g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.