Creamy Fruit 'N Walnut Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 35 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups None Such® Classic Original Mincemeat
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- Sour cream and additional walnuts for garnish, if desired
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- SPRINKLE gelatin over lemon juice in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Add to cream cheese mixture with mincemeat, walnuts and lemon peel; mix well. Fold in whipped cream; pour into prepared pan.
- CHILL 4 hours or until set. Garnish with sour cream and additional walnuts, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 34g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.