Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Yield: 16 to 20 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 65 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 18 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini-chocolate chips
- Whipped topping
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- DISSOLVE instant coffee crystals in warm water. Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, chocolate, coffee and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Just before serving, remove side of springform pan. Garnish with whipped topping and remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 16g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.