Quick and Easy Chocolate Mousse
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Chill 5 minutes.
- FOLD in whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes. Chill. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 38g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.