Lemony Cheesecake with Fresh Fruit
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh assorted fruit
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set (center springs back when lightly touched). Cool. Chill.
- TOP cheesecake with fresh fruit and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of cake), Calories 590 (Calories from Fat 300), Total Fat 34g (Saturated Fat 19g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 165mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 54g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 25%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.